Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blogging Pressure

Elliott and I are working together in reception discussing the pressure of writing something interesting, I mean I was talking shit last time but somehow people read it.

What do I do next?

Are they gonna like it?

Should it be funny?

Clever?

Fucked if I know.

When I put this question to Elliott, he had quite a funny response, and anyone who hasn't checked his blog out really should as it's very funny, but he said, in one of the strangest rants I have ever heard...

Elliott: You know what? I'm not even gonna be funny next time. I'm gonna talk about things people don't wanna hear about like cancer.

Nathan: Like the Apocalypse.

Elliott: Yeah exactly, stuff like can you imagine Adolf Hitler, I'm gonna... right think about this... Adolf was probably a fairly normal person, we never think about him that way, he would've right...at some stage...been having a wank, now I'm not sure what he's wanking over, it could be some kind of Playboy some kind of Black and white version, or like a picture of his girlfriend, or just a picture of Jews, we don't know.

From then we preceded to talk about stuff that I really can't write down, lets just say it went downhill real fast.

Then Elliott noticed I was writing this Blog and went on to say.

Elliott: Look can you change the part that I said about him being a fairly normal person.

Nathan: But you said that.

Elliott: Yeah I know but I don't wanna come across as Mel Gibson. But you're making me sound like I think he's normal, I don't and he's not, he murdered 6 million people, he was a psychopath, I didn't mean he's normal, what are you writing?

So while Elliott tells me he is writing his official statement to retell the goings on of this rainy afternoon, I think I answered my own question, which was, how do we respond to the pressure of keeping people interested? Well with complete sabotage. If there is anyone reading this Stupid, and thanks to Elldog, Anti Semitic blog, I do apologize.

Elliott: You just need a photo of Mel Gibson now......
Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ha ha ha, nice blog Nate, love the sabotage ;)